Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I have the best job in the world and that is helping you get married exactly the way you’ve always imagined.
Here’s how I approach each wedding ceremony:
- I offer an obligation free meeting to see if my services are right for you.
- Once you have engaged my services I offer a comprehensive Ceremony Pack which includes legal information, a Client Agreement form, a ceremony checklist, information on relationship services and other important information.
- Along with the pack I offer any extra assistance and resources you might need. This could include examples of Readings or Rituals to enhance your ceremony.
- A ceremony that befits your wedding day.
- You will get unlimited correspondence by either phone or email.
- A rehearsal of the ceremony (if required).
- Use of a PA system, table, white tablecloth & chairs (if required).
- A beautifully designed Marriage Certificate.
- I will prepare and lodge all legal documentation.
What about the Ceremony?
Because everyone has a different idea, budget and vision on what they want for their wedding ceremony I do offer different wedding packages.
My Basic Wedding Ceremony is a Legals Only ceremony with Bride, Groom and two witnesses at a venue of your choice.
My Simple Wedding Ceremony is perfect for a small, intimate and low key wedding and includes a beautifully written ceremony with a choice of Asking, Ring Exchange and Declaration and the inclusion of your own vows.
My Personalised Wedding Ceremony is a uniquely written ceremony for your wedding day. This ceremony offers the inclusion of readings, rituals and giving away of the bride. You might like to use these to include loved ones in your ceremony. I have many examples of each but ultimately the choice to include none, one or all of these is completely up to you.
With all packages you will get unlimited emails and phone calls to ensure your ceremony is exactly what you want.
What is the cost?
Personalised Wedding Ceremony $750
They all include a non refundable deposit of $150 to be paid upon agreement of my service.